Sunday 12 August 2012

Daylesford Cottage

I hope you've had a great weekend. I have been in bed sick since Friday which hasn't been much fun. I did secretly enjoy the time to myself though I have to say, sleeping and flicking through mags in between naps, and being looked after by my husband. Spring is nearly here in the Adelaide Hills and I can't wait for more sunshine. 
I received an email from my mother-in-law this week of this gorgeous cottage in Daylesford that I just had to share. The inside of the building is just stunning, imagine what you could do with a blank space like that... ah the mind wanders. Holiday house maybe?... it is for sale x





Images from realestate.com.au

2 comments:

  1. This is a very significant blog. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. Keep up the good job in posting very good topics. http://cottageme.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Nick. Glad you enjoy it!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...