Friday 2 November 2012

Love love love



With Summer fast approaching it is hard to ignore all of the spritely colours in the stores at the moment. And with my birthday fast approaching I made a few quick purchases during the week. Isn't it funny how a colour you never thought in you wildest dreams you'd purchase is actually the one that looked the best?... hmm that's fluro orange for me, and yes I walked away with a brightly coloured tank on Thursday night ready for a birthday night out. It also doubles up as a work top which is a bonus. I hardly go out these days so I need clothes that cross over easily. Anyway, thought I'd share some of my favourite finds. I absolutely love the La Rambla bangle, and who doesn't love a yellow heel! Have a great weekend. I'll be sweating it out on the tennis court. x

Images 1, 2, 3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...