Monday 19 November 2012

Old school

Where has November gone?!... I know we still have a few weeks left, but I can't believe that it is the 20th tomorrow, my Dad's birthday. Only a few weeks ago I was gearing up for my birthday. I can't believe how much time and emotion was invested in getting one year older, but now it has passed I realise that it was no big deal, and after all you are only as old as you feel right? 
We have just spent a weekend away on the Mornington Peninsula in Victoria. Stunning! We travelled for a wedding which was just gorgeous, and had a brief stop over in Melbourne which I always love. Back home now and tomorrow is my day off when I'll finally be able to take my new girl for a spin. She's just stunning... don't you agree? Happy days. 


My gorgeous vintage looking bike from The Classic Bicycle Shop. Love Love Love. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...