Tuesday 12 February 2013

Easy Baked Lemon Cheesecake



This baked lemon cheesecake recipe has been a favourite of mine for years. My friend Lorraine used to make this for my husband and I every time we visited them in Hamilton as she knew it was our favourite (my husband's especially). It's always my go to dessert because it is simple to make and always a hit with friends!


BAKED LEMON CHEESECAKE

Ingredients
250g Ricotta cheese
250g cream cheese
300g sour cream
1 cup castor sugar
1/4 cup corn flour
2 eggs
Finely grated rind of 2 lemons


Preheat oven to 160 degrees and grease spring-form tin. Mine is 25cm I think. Mix all ingredients together well. Put in tin and bake for 50-60 minutes. Allow to cool. 

The second time I made this I cracked the top and we were taking the cheesecake to friends for dessert. I couldn't bare to serve it up like that so I went to our local supermarket on the way to dinner and bought two punnets of fresh blueberries to put on top to hide the imperfections. It was so tasty with the blueberries that I do it every time now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...