Sunday 10 February 2013

Renovation Wishlist




Well we are moving a little closer to the "one day renovation" which is exciting. We have the plans and are now meeting with builders and then have the glorious task of getting the plans through council. Fingers crossed it's not a drawn out process like I have heard it can be. Anyway, with all of this planning my brain is going on overload looking over my collection of magazine cut outs I've been storing away for the past year. I am obviously going to have to re-look at them as the budgie unfortunately won't stretch that far, but it's nice to dream. A few of my favourites include the Invicta Ove combustion fire (I'm going to try my hardest to make this dream a reality), Craig Bassam Tractor counter stool and the Tom Dixon Beat pendant shade, or something similar. Better start saving.

Images 1, 2, 3 (iPhone shot from Home Beautiful mag)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...