Friday 5 December 2014

Flower Love


I don't know anyone who isn't appreciative of stunning fresh flowers. I adore them... I have mentioned this before, but growing up and when I left home to go to uni, my mum used to say 'even when times are tight you should always spare enough change for a beautiful bunch of fresh flowers'. Love you mum. They completely lift your home and your spirits. A florist that I love to follow on Facebook, does this visually for me every day with their gorgeous posts. The Norwood Flower Market. Every Thursday and Friday you can "Send a Little Love" and this week it is a stunning bunch of peonies beautifully wrapped. So, surprise someone you love with a fresh posy of flowers just because. It'll make their day. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...